Pineapple meringue cookies
|Cook Time||135 minutes|
- Separate egg whites in a clean dry bowl ( Important as if the utensil has any kind of fat , you will not be able to beat the egg whites to stiff peaks)
- If the eggs were kept in the fridge separate the yolk and the whites and let it remain outside till it is at room temperatures.
- Pre heat oven at 100 degrees centigrade
- Using the beater ( ensure that the blades are clean ) beat the eggs in the beginning for 2 minutes at low speed and then gradually increase the speed
- Add sugar one spoon at a time and continue beating.
- when the white form stiff peaks add vinegar , lemon juice or essence of your choice
- Beat again , it is critical that sugar is dissolved.
- Now put it in a piping bag and pipe the shape that you desire or you can use a spoon to scoop it on a line baking tray
- Bake for 105 to 120 minutes
Share this Recipe
Yummy Indian Recipes says
Image is pretty attractive… Looks nice