My Dad has a sweet tooth and my hubby loves freshly baked bread , So this father’s day for my Dad and my daughter’s dad..i deceided to bake apple bread.
- In warm milk add sugar & sprinkle yeast and leave it for 5 minutes
- In flour rub in butter, mix salt, sugar& eggs. make a well and add milk with yeast. make a soft dough, knead well. Put the dough in a greased vessel and cover with cling film. put it is a warm place or an hour.
- Put the chopped apple, brown sugar, cinnamon and 2 tablespoon water in a pan and after it cooks, mash it with a fork.
- After the dough rises to double punch it down. Divide it into two. Roll first half and put it in the greased pan. in the center put the apple sauce. roll oher half of the dough and cover. sprinkle almonds, sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 200 degrees centigrade
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply