This is easy and light but spicy dish to go as a starter . Can be modified to go in main course.
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 200 Grams Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic Finely
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 bell pepper Yellow
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1 onion cubes
- 4 Chillies Red chopped
- 4 green chilli Fresh chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Soya sauce
- 1 Teaspoon vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Sauce
- To Taste salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppercorns Freshly Crushed
- Heat Oil. Add garlic, stir and add chillies. Add Onion, Capsicum and bell peppers ( in cubes), Stir for a minute.
- Add Mushrooms and stir till cooked ( 2-3 Minutes )
- Add Soya soya sauce, vinegar and chilly sauce, stir, Add salt and crushed pepper.(Add salt after tasting as, all the sauces have salt) ( Use a flat pan and high flame ) ( you can add corn starch and water if you want gravy for main course)
Share this Recipe
Basil Thoppil says
Wanna try a non-veg version of this.